It was founded in 1924 by Antonio Gramsci as an official means of communication by the Italian Communist Party. The restyling was an authentic revolution. Its format, with its small size, offered “more with less”. Fonts with a more modern design were used. More space was given to the logo, despite the reduced size, giving more personality and small but significant graphic changes were made.